Concealed AC: the most demanded for various projects
Concealed AC is characterized by achieving the successful equation of (reliability, price compared to the rest of the systems, provides more space for interior design and decoration, and does not cause noise or annoying vibrations)
1- What is Concealed AC?
Concealed air conditioning is one of the split air conditioning systems, which provides an even distribution of air without visible internal air conditioning units in rooms and places depending on the application.concealed air conditioning is one of the practical and most in-demand air conditioning systems in various residential, commercial and government projects.
2- Concealed AC components!
- outdoor unit: which contains the compressor and expansion valve and which is placed in an outdoor place such as building roofs.
- the indoor unit: contains air-pushing fans and a heat exchanger responsible for cooling, and is installed on the concrete ceiling and on top of the false ceiling.
- ducting: they are the air ducts that connect the indoor unit with the ventilation holes of the “greels”
- copper pipes: they are the pipes connecting the indoor unit to the external through which the coolant "Freon" passes
- grills: or ventilation holes, which are distributed by the false ceiling in an appropriate way to spread the air in the place.
- thermostat: switch-on and off control unit and control the desired degree of cooling with each vacuum separately.
3- Features of Concealed air conditioning!
- aesthetic appearance: the fact that the indoor unit is hidden by the false ceiling “gypsum” and does not show any extensions or connections, which works to preserve the decorations without distortion or breaks.
- good air distribution: where cold air is pushed from a different side to the air intake side, which circulates cold air in the entire vacuum, unlike the wall conditioner.
- quiet:indoor units of hidden air conditioning are usually installed in corridors and distributors, which serves to isolate any noise away from the place to be adapted .
- cost: hidden air conditioning is an average cost compared to other systems, and you can choose from electricity-saving inverter models and brands.
- maintenance: easy maintenance work through the gypsum hole of the indoor unit with the availability of spare parts.
4- Requirements for the installation of Concealed AC
- pre-design: for air conditioning schemes, which show the locations of indoor and outdoor units, ducting paths, ventilation openings, “grills”and the extension of copper pipes to the walls.
- ceiling height: indoor units for hidden air conditioning and ducting paths occupy a ceiling space ranging from (30 cm to 50 cm) and then gypsum works, which also occupy almost (10 cm), the ceiling height must be taken into account to be at least (3.50 meters) approximately, to accommodate all heights
- start the foundation in a timely manner: where the pipes through which the copper passes are planted in the walls and before pouring the ceilings for the ground floor or basement, if any.
- architectural and construction requirements: for some projects, they must be taken into account when installing hidden air conditioning, such as making the necessary openings for the paths to the walls.
5- Stages of installation of concealed air conditioning!
The installation of hidden air conditioning is related to all stages of construction, so there must be constant coordination between the air conditioning engineer and the engineer or supervisor specialized in each construction stage.
After the completion of the design of the executive plans for air conditioning, which specifically indicate the locations of internal and external units, ducting paths, grilles, places for planting pipes with walls through which copper passes with wires, and after the approval of the scheme, the foundation is started according to the project readiness for the following stages:
- Planting plastic pipes (pvc) through which copper passes with wires before the retaining walls, starting from the ground floor or basement, if any, and before pouring concrete ceilings.
- Establish pipes for drainage of water output from the indoor unit of hidden air conditioning and connect it to the nearest drainage point.
- Establish the wiring of the control unit” thermostat " in the walls according to the scheme.
- Make marks on the walls to identify and open paths for tapping and extending copper, and be before plastering and after completion of electrical work.
The conformity of the execution plans with the gypsum ceiling plans approved by the decorator and the owner is confirmed, and after their final approval, the following stages are started:
- Installation of indoor units of hidden air conditioning and connecting them to drainage pipes, thermostat and copper wires.
- Detailing the air routes “Duct"And the air outlet boxes (Plenum Box), then supplying them, isolating them on site and installing them, including flexible connections (Flexible) and all dumpers (Dumber) according to international specifications (SMACNA)
- Installation of external units for hidden air conditioning on the roof, after completion of tiling and insulation of the surface.
- Installation of greases after the first face of painting.
- Installation and connection of the control panel “thermostat”
- Operation and testing of air conditioning for a period of (72 hours)
6- The prices of the Concealed Ac!
Prices for hidden air conditioning mainly depend on:
- capacities which start from (1.5 tons up to 5 tons)
- brands available in the Saudi market
- architectural plans show the spaces, divide the spaces and roles, then raise these spaces and determine the required cooling capacity
You can request a detailed quote from "here"
7- For any other inquiries
We always strive to provide unique solutions and services tailored to the needs of our customers, to start our journey from where others ended to offer our customers " innovative solutions.... For an easier life
Our goal is to allow our clients to focus on managing their tasks, supported by our services provided to them.
Don't hesitate to request a quote, or any inquiry about different HVAC systems and whichever is most suitable for your project, our engineers are waiting for your request, and help you. Just click on the “Contact Us " button, or talk to our engineer via WhatsApp